Re: Patchset for fixing 2604 and 2524, also contains another patch for C

From: john . mandereau
Subject: Re: Patchset for fixing 2604 and 2524, also contains another patch for CG (issue 6354044)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:53:51 +0000

Reviewers: Graham Percival,

Message:
I'm on submitting another patchset (later tonight).

http://codereview.appspot.com/6354044/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/administration.itexi
File Documentation/contributor/administration.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6354044/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/administration.itexi#newcode271
Documentation/contributor/administration.itexi:271: 02 0-23/2 * * *
/bin/bash -lc
/home/patchy/git/lilypond-extra/patches/lilypond-patchy-staging.py