Re: which-page (issue 6352049)

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: which-page (issue 6352049)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 13:28:26 +0000

On 2012/06/29 10:13:42, t.daniels_treda.co.uk wrote:
Thomas Morley wrote Friday, June 29, 2012 10:32 AM

> Of course all features (old and new) should be documented.
> But, AFAICT, non of the possibilities offered in /ly/titling-init.ly
> (i.e. first-page, last-page, not-first-page, part-last-page) is
> documented anywhere in LM or NR.
> Well, they should be documented, but I propose to open a new issue
to do so.

Eluze already opened an issue for this - 2579 - and I'm
part-way through a fix to the docs.  I'll upload it for review
shortly, and I'd appreciate your comments and help.

Will do.

> I found only one multi-page-file in the regression-tests containing
> feature of titling-init.ly (i.e. `not-first-page'):
> input/regression/page-breaks.ly
> But I think this file tests something else.
> So I'd suggest to open a new issue for that, too.

Fine - please do.

Regtest added now.

-Harm

http://codereview.appspot.com/6352049/