building master / fixed all Critical?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: building master / fixed all Critical?
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 23:29:41 +0100

I'm not certain where we stand.  Over the weekend, some patches
were pushed (by accident?) to master.  One (or more?) of those
commits broke compiling, and were reverted.  This fix was (or will
be?) pushed to staging, and people can (or can not?) now compile
git master without problems.

Could we get a clear note about which commit(s) were reverted and
are presumably in limbo?  If the remaining commits fixed 2604 and
2524 (which at a first glance appear to be resolved), then could
we get those marked as fixed so that I can try making a release
candidate tomorrow?