Re: building master / fixed all Critical?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: building master / fixed all Critical?
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 13:21:31 +0200

Il giorno dom, 01/07/2012 alle 23.29 +0100, Graham Percival ha scritto:
> I'm not certain where we stand.  Over the weekend, some patches
> were pushed (by accident?) to master.  One (or more?) of those
> commits broke compiling, and were reverted.  This fix was (or will
> be?) pushed to staging, and people can (or can not?) now compile
> git master without problems.
>
> Could we get a clear note about which commit(s) were reverted and
> are presumably in limbo?  If the remaining commits fixed 2604 and
> 2524 (which at a first glance appear to be resolved), then could
> we get those marked as fixed so that I can try making a release
> candidate tomorrow?

Sorry for having goofed, I actually desired more input before pushing so
invasive changes into staging/master.

The only patch that has been reverted so far is
512d405d07aba8742658902b105a94ebbd40c2dc "Get texidoc translations out
of snippets source files", it's a non-Critical Maintainability/Build
issue, so it shouldn't prevent a release.  IWBN to have it for
translators before 2.16, but it certainly must go under more testing.

Sorry,
John