Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2540 in lilypond: Patch: Give \tweak anoptiona

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2540 in lilypond: Patch: Give \tweak anoptional grob parameter for tweaking indirect grobs
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 23:36:09 +0100

Trevor Daniels wrote Friday, July 06, 2012 11:21 PM

> This is interesting.  This should refer to issue 2560, as correctly entered
> in the commit message, but git cl for some reason selected issue 2540, and I
> failed to notice the error, and even copied it when composing my text.

Although I should have noticed the error when git cl asked me to confirm the
issue number, why did it pick the wrong one initially?  How does it make its
initial guess?

> As I'm still feeling my way with the new (for me) git cl, could someone
> please advise how best to correct this.

Don't bother - I believe I've corrected everything.  Sorry for the confusing
messages, but those have now been deleted from issues 2540 and 2560, and
replaced with correct ones.  I've also corrected the Rietveld text in
http://codereview.appspot.com/6354085/.

Trevor