Re: bug with 2.15.39 fixed with 2.15.42: good job but no reg test

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: bug with 2.15.39 fixed with 2.15.42: good job but no reg test
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 20:29:40 +0200

>> The following snippet does not give 1/32 notes grouped together as
>> expected with 2.15.39:
>>
>> \new Staff {
>>       \clef treble \key bf \major     \time 3/4
>>       \set Score.beamExceptions = #'(
>>               ( end .
>>                       (
>>                               ( (1 . 32) . (4 4 4 4 4 4) )
>>                       )
>>               )
>>       )
>>       \repeat unfold 24 c'32
>> }

As requested, I had a look a the regtests and:
- only one test has beamExceptions different from empty #'():
les-nereides.ly. However this test does not show the bug in 2.15.39.
- the commit you refer to (f6b1f6e) is the one that has fixed the bug
(bug in f6b1f6e^, no bug in f6b1f6e).
- there is one current test that show a difference when applying this
commit: autobeam-3-4-rules.ly but it is related to beamHalfMeasure or
empty beamExceptions.

Would you recommend adding a test or just make autobeam-3-4-rules.ly a
bit longer?
If so, what should I add in addition to modifying the test file? any
result of the test file compilation?

Frédéric