Re: Get texidoc translations out of snippets source files (issue 6352053

From: PhilEHolmes
Subject: Re: Get texidoc translations out of snippets source files (issue 6352053)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:25:37 +0000

One difficulty I've discovered - locating convert-ly.  I'm continuing
other testing.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6352053/diff/6008/scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py
File scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6352053/diff/6008/scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py#oldcode7
scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py:7:
The code here, which is trying to find the lilypond bin and convert-ly
now has no effect - it's overwritten below.  See below.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6352053/diff/6008/scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py
File scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6352053/diff/6008/scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py#newcode83
scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py:83:
This changes where we expect to look for lilypond by default, unless
there's a command-line option.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6352053/diff/6008/scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py#newcode167
scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py:167: sys.stderr.write ("Warning: %s: no such
file")
This needs an argument, and a CR/LF and should exit if it can't find
convert-ly.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6352053/diff/6008/scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py#newcode175
scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py:175: lilypond_bin = "lilypond"
Ditto.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6352053/