lilypond-devel

Re: Strange regtest-comparison

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Strange regtest-comparison
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 23:20:34 +0200

2012/7/15 Thomas Morley <address@hidden>:
> 2012/7/15 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Morley"
>> <address@hidden>

After several flops I _again_ set up a new build-directory, ran
successfully make test-baseline and make check.
Because my patch will break
`time-signature-in-parentheses---method-3.ly' from
Documentation/snippets I tried to paste an updated version into
Documentation/snippets/new, without success.
Lastly I pasted the following file (version and header changed, code unchanged!)

\version "2.15.42"

\header {
  lsrtags = "specific-notation, tweaks-and-overrides, staff-notation"

  texidoc = "
Another way to put the time signature in parenthesis

"
  doctitle = "Time signature in parentheses - method 3"
}

\relative c'' {
  \override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = #(lambda (grob)
    (parenthesize-stencil (ly:time-signature::print grob) 0.1 0.4 0.4 0.1 ))
  \time 2/4
  a4 b8 c
}

_No_ other change in the _whole_ build-directory.

Running make test-redo resulted in the log-message:
"Please check the logfile collated-files.texilog.log for errors"

collated-files.texilog.log says:
*** Can't find test-output-distance.texidoc, skipping (l. 38313)
Max error number exceeded

Well, now I don't know how to proceed, being confused and puzzled.
Perhaps I do some simple error. But I really, really have no clue
about any reason.

-Harm