lilypond-devel

Re: Issue 2653 in lilypond: Midi output does not respect tied notes

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Issue 2653 in lilypond: Midi output does not respect tied notes
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:16:50 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:39 AM

address@hidden writes:

Updates:

Comment #14 on issue 2653 by
address@hidden: Midi output
does not respect tied notes

David, "Verified" means "this issue is over and done with and nobody
should ever need to look at it again".  "Invalid" means "please check
this and see if you agree with me".  (I agree that this is not
optimal, but that's how this issue tracker works)

Then we need to change the descriptions in the tracker.

If you check. you'll see that "invalid" does not cause the issue to appear on the "Issues to verify" list. That's not actually how I thought it worked, but they don't. So there's no _need_ to convert invalid to verified. Wonder whether google have changed their code?

Apart from that, I can see some justification for changing invalid to verified, as an additional check, in the same way we do with fixed. But it's not necessary.

--
Phil Holmes