Re: Fix Issue 2146 "Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicodeCMap" (is

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Fix Issue 2146 "Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicodeCMap" (issue 6399046)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 17:41:05 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 5:32 PM

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 03:48:25PM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
On 2012/07/20 09:45:10, dak wrote:
>Ah ok, I was not aware that this was a doc-build only patch, so it
seems
>reasonably safe to go ahead here.

Do we need to update GUB with the lilypond-map?

Short answer is "I don't know".

Medium answer is "I don't know, but please test it".

If someone can let me know how I should update my GUB installation, I'll run a build on it as soon as I've tried the update. I think this would work best with this patch on a branch on git so I can build GUB from that branch.

--
Phil Holmes