Re: Add function for overriding broken spanners to LilyPond. (issue 6397

From: david . nalesnik
Subject: Re: Add function for overriding broken spanners to LilyPond. (issue 6397054)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 23:37:48 +0000

> 2012/7/18 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>:
>> (however, it would be even more awesome if it was one general
function
>> for all purposes ;) )

Considering this some more, I think it's best at the moment to restrict
the function to spanners.  The expanded function encompassing spanners
and breakable items appears to work just fine with the examples I
adapted from Harm's snippet.  However, I'm concerned about other
overridable properties, for example those made available through the
'break-aligned-interface:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/internals/break_002daligned_002dinterface

If this patch proves successful, it could later be enhanced to include
breakable items after more study.

What do you think?

-David

http://codereview.appspot.com/6397054/