lilypond-devel

Re: LilyPond developer&user meeting in Waltrop, August 24th to 28th

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: LilyPond developer&user meeting in Waltrop, August 24th to 28th
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 13:12:00 +0200

And here is one update worth noting: I just detected that Waltrop town
has not bothered taking our meeting into account and produced a slight
scheduling conflict: <URL:http://www.waltroper-parkfest.de/> (sorry,
apparently only a German link).

While it is nice that we have a separate evening entertainment option
available on some days (and of course, there is plenty of opportunity
for eating and drinking there as well), one has to take into account
that if the weather is reasonably favorable, visitors easily number four
times the populace.  Which may affect the availability of external
accommodation.

So it would be good to get a head count early to make sure that
everybody attending the meeting can sleep somewhere.

All the best

--
David Kastrup