Re: push patch for issue 2679

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: push patch for issue 2679
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 19:05:37 +0200

David Nalesnik <address@hidden> writes:

> Arggh...sorry for making a hash of this :(

By the way, you aren't.  You are dealing with flexible and powerful
tools in action, and keeping up surprisingly well.  That's the reason
nobody pipes up and says "I'll take it up from here and do all the rest,
thank you", but rather people continue explaining how to do the next
step using the available tools.

Sure, the tools are in a better shape than when I was showing myself to
the ropes.  But it took me much much longer.

And frankly: I can't make the backend do the things you make them do in
a reasonable amount of time.  I am more like a car mechanic, and it is
nice seeing somebody who actually manages to drive that thing.