Re: Doc: clarify \header variables (2640) (issue 6456047)

From: graham
Subject: Re: Doc: clarify \header variables (2640) (issue 6456047)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:28:35 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/6456047/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6456047/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely#oldcode645
Documentation/notation/input.itely:645: @code{\header} title block and
@code{scoreTitleMarkup} for individual
I remember Mark Polesky being very concerned that we discuss
bookTitleMarkup and scoreTitleMarkup.  IIRC it's good to know these
names in case you want to change the layout?

Anyway, I agree that these words aren't the most important parts of this
section (so I'm fine with your change to the top of this @node), but we
should probably mention them _somewhere_.  Could you find some to copy
this paragraph to?  or if it's already covered somewhere else in the
docs, then I'm happy to drop my concern.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6456047/