Re: Issue 1650: merge multiple header specifications. (issue 6445053)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 1650: merge multiple header specifications. (issue 6445053)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:43:46 +0000

Reviewers: Graham Percival,

Message:
On 2012/07/30 14:35:05, Graham Percival wrote:
LGTM, and I really like the comments in the regtests.

Not me who can claim credit.

In a few instances they
were slightly unclear, though.

I did not even bother looking at them.  You'll probably tear your hairs
out, but I lean towards scrapping the comments mostly, and instead
augment the title texts to things like
"Incorrect title (from book)"
"Correct title (from bookpart)"
and similar.  That way, it is easier to see whether the results are as
expected.

Issue 1650: merge multiple header specifications.

Books get initialized from $defaultheader, this is what toplevel \header
will set, and scores and bookparts are initialized empty so that they
will end up combined with their respective (possibly implicit) books.

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/6445053/

Affected files:
  A input/regression/header-book-multiple.ly
  A input/regression/header-book-multiplescores.ly
  A input/regression/header-bookpart-multiple.ly
  A input/regression/header-score-multiple.ly
  A input/regression/header-toplevel-multiple.ly
  M lily/parser.yy