lilypond-devel

Patchy's built docs on the web

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Patchy's built docs on the web
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:18:08 +0200

When lilypond-patchy-staging.py a.k.a. Patchy succesfully builds on MSH
Paris Nord server, it now puts the docs on

http://194.254.171.80/lilypond-web/master/

This is intended for use by all developers and contributors; I'm not
sure whether it duplicates docs on kainhofer.com/~lilypond/, it depends
on how Reinhold builds them.

(Sorry for the address with the IP, but I have no control over
lilynet.net or other sensible domains).
I want to test it a few more times before pushing Patchy changes to Git.

John