Re: PATCH: Countdown to 20120805

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: PATCH: Countdown to 20120805
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 09:22:14 -0600

On 12-08-02 11:29 PM, David Kastrup wrote:
Colin Campbell <address@hidden> writes:

For 20:00 MDT (or the local equivalent) Sunday August 5

Documentation:
     Issue 2701: Setting automatic beams is not explained well - R
6452072

Enhancement:
     Issue 2711: Patch: parser.yy: Use Bison directives rather than
preprocessor macros - R 6453078
     Issue 2702: Patch: Unify the lexer's idea of words and commands
across all modes. - R 6445056
     Issue 2699: Patch: Properly implement fromproperty markup handing
in the pdftitle header field - R 6447052

Please note that I am offline on a driving holiday through British
Columbia and Vancouver Island, starting tomorrow and returning to my
computer on the 12th of August.  I have managed to stand up top the
rush of volunteers anxious to see the Patch Nanny process continue,
but if someone, anyone, just one single, solitary soul, were to be
interested, I'm sure they could be accommodated!
I'll try pitching in until then.  20:00 MDT is not my idea of a nice
time, so this countdown is sped up to occur at 20:00 CEST (GMT+2).

Well, it looks as though the North American devels (Julien, Jon, Carl) have taken the summer off, anyway.
Thanks for stepping in, David!

Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands.