Countdown until 2012-08-09 20:00 GMT+2

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Countdown until 2012-08-09 20:00 GMT+2
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 16:38:38 +0200

Graham has reminded me that I forgot announcing the last batch of
countdowns (and likely the previous one which already completed) on the
developer list rather than just on the list for semi-automatic messages.

On countdown until 2012-08-09 20:00 GMT+2 are:

<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2714>
Issue 2714: item t:number (line thickness) in fret diagrams leads to
            scheme error
Likely review targets: documentation.

<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2707>
Issue 2707: Patch: Midi volume fixes
Likely review targets: functionality.

<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2533>
Issue 2533: Patch: line_count fixes
Likely review targets: regtest changes.

This is more like on probation rather than countdown.  It would need
splitting in at least 4 separate issues to be reviewable, so it looks
like it will _first_ get committed in a number of commits, _then_
actually get seriously reviewed, and then possibly parts get reverted
again.  Really a case where Rietveld is not particularly helpful for
breaking down a task in useful parts.