Re: line_count related patches in a single commit for review (issue 6419

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: line_count related patches in a single commit for review (issue 6419064)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:19:25 +0200

Am 07.08.2012 22:31, schrieb Benkő Pál:
[...]
If you want to cover all by one patch, I can send the changes
in bar-line.scm to you and you put them into your patch.

What do you think?
good idea, but in the end this patch may be split into four and then
the bar-line changes would go as a separate patch anyway.
I noticed that your patch didn't include the changes
in bar-line.scm – was that intentional?
The new regtests are already in master; I didn't compile
the regtests, but surely they look strange without the
changes in the colon stencil routine?

Regards,

Marc