Re: LilyPond 2.15.95 released

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.15.95 released
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 00:28:38 +0200

eluze <address@hidden> writes:

> Graham Percival-3 wrote
>>
>> We are excited to announce the release of LilyPond 2.15.95. With
>> this release, development on version 2.15 is frozen for the
>> upcoming 2.16 stable release and only open to bug fixes.
>>
>> All users are urged to try this version to ensure the best quality
>> of the upcoming stable release. If you discover any problems,
>> please send us Bug reports.
>>
>> New features since 2.14.2 are listed in the
>> Changes manual on
>> the website section about Development.
>>

> exciting - and embarrassing for the bug squad
>
> what issues shall we verify now? Fixed_2_15_43? just leave it?

Both Fixed_2_15_43 and Fixed_2_15_95 should be verified equally and
changed to Fixed_2_15_95 in the course.  This is a bit like the
situation when people marked an issue Fixed_x_xx_xx and it turns out
that Graham branched off for x_xx_xx before the commit in question:
expectation of version number and actual first release were different.