Re: Use directory-local variables to establish some coding styles in Ema

From: Ian Hulin
Subject: Re: Use directory-local variables to establish some coding styles in Emacs (issue 6460109)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 21:57:28 +0100

Hi John and David,
If you take this on, John, or if David decides to revisit this, can
you add something like this to the detailed description of the issue:

"This patch adds a new file dir-locals.el to the root directory of the
git repository. It is intended for LilyPond developers who use Emacs.

It will not be delivered as part of the Emacs lilypond-mode for
end-users, which is packaged in the repository's elisp subdirectory.

The file enforces standards for emacs users when working on c++,
scheme or texinfo source files anywhere in their local git repository
tree.

This patch is part of a policy to allow LilyPond developers to provide
consistently formatted code in the languages which are used to develop
LilyPond.

This patch was originally developed by David Kastrup."

Cheers,
Ian