automated computing tasks for lilypond

From: Graham Percival
Subject: automated computing tasks for lilypond
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 08:17:58 +0100

Let's make a list of tasks we want, then make sure that we're
doing them on sensible computers.

- Patchy staging-merge: powerful computer, no fixed internet
  connection.  Every 6 hours?
- Patchy test-patches: powerful computer, fixed internet
  connection, lots of free space to host the regtest comparisons.
  Every 6 hours?
- translation documentation building: relatively slow computer,
  fixed internet connection.  Every 24 hours?

anything else?  what computers do we have available?