applying scheme indentation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: applying scheme indentation
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:58:24 +0100

As per GOP 2-4 - C++ and scheme indentation, we now have a
fixscm.sh in the source tree.  Running this was postponed pending
Mike's monster skyline patch and possibly some sort of guile 2.0
thing.

What's the status of the guile 2.0 patch?  In particular, is it
safe to run fixscm.sh now, or should that wait until ... ?

I've uploaded the results of fixscm.sh:
http://codereview.appspot.com/6499050
(I didn't add a code.google.com issue tracker for this)

My preference is to push this now, and let Ian (or whoever) run
fixscm.sh on their own scheme work.  But I'll defer to any scheme
experts if they want to delay fixscm.sh by a week or two.