Re: Font license. Was: Waltrop meeting outline

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: Font license. Was: Waltrop meeting outline
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:25:55 +0100

2012/8/28 Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:
> Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
>>>
>>> Change font license from GPL to dual licensed OFL / GPL (see
>>> http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=OFL_web)
>>
>> We have agreement of this from the people who were here:
>>
>> Author: Janek Warchol <address@hidden>
>> Author: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>
>> Author: Marc Hohl <address@hidden> (*)
>>
>> - Graham
>>
> I noticed my name was on the list of font contributors. I don't have any
> problem with whatever licensing form you choose.

Same here. I'm happy to go along with whatever you decide.

As an aside, I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks for all
the amazing work you guys do for Lilypond (and especially for getting
2.16 released)! I must admit that the last time I actively used it was
probably a few years ago, but just seeing all the improvements and the
constant flow of things going on is mindblowing. Kudos to all
involved!

Best wishes,
Max