Re: preliminary GLISS discussions

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: preliminary GLISS discussions
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 17:23:19 +0100

On Sun, Sep 02, 2012 at 12:58:47AM +0200, Janek Warchoł wrote:
> For what it's worth, i'm ok with this discussion (and similar ones)
> happening on devel, as long as we won't loose track of concrete
> proposals (when they will appear, ofc.).

I think the direction we're moving in is to have unstructured
discussions for a few days/weeks, then when there's an actual
concerete proposal, it goes lilypond-extra:gliss/gliss.texi.  I'll
schedule those similar to GOP proposals, i.e. at least two weeks
of discussions after we have a fixed proposal.

During the "unstructured discussion" portion, I'm not taking
responsibility for keeping track of ideas.  Unless there's a
volunteer for that, I suggest that whoever floats each idea keeps
track of how it progresses.