Re: Uses horizontal skylines in accidental placement (issue 6489086)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Uses horizontal skylines in accidental placement (issue 6489086)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 11:55:33 +0200

On 6 sept. 2012, at 10:06, address@hidden wrote:

> Patchset 2 screws everything up, LOL!

It was one of my more colossal breakings of LilyPond - I'll add it to the top
10.

> http://lilypond-stuff.1065243.n5.nabble.com/file/n5705606/accidental-spacing-pairs_patchset2.pdf
>
> In previous output (see tracker issue
> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2811#c4) there were
> several cases of too close accidentals.  I think adding horizontal
> padding may solve them fine.

It may be more subtle than that.
Compile stuff with the most recent patch set and then send me a diagram of how
far stuff should be spaced and I'll make it happen. I'm already taking Keith's
suggestion from Ross into account in some new work but I've only have 5 minutes
to work on it and won't have time again for a bit.

Cheers,
MS