Re: installing needed file within LilyDev

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: installing needed file within LilyDev
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 16:24:26 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Nalesnik" <address@hidden>
To: "Lilypond Dev" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2012 4:19 PM
Subject: installing needed file within LilyDev

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile the latest master within LilyDev, and I'm
running into a problem when I try to prepare the build directory.  I
get the following error:

ERROR: Please install required programs:  lh CTAN package
(texlive-lang-cyrillic or texlive-texmf-fonts)

Can someone give me pointers on what to do at this point?  I'm unsure
where the needed files ought to go and how to get them installed there
correctly...

Thanks so much,
David

I suspect this might be relevant: