Minor release checklist

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Minor release checklist
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:08:38 +0100

On http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/minor-release-checklist it says:

"Switch to the release branch, get changes, prep release announcement. This requires a clean index and work tree. If the checkout displays modified files, you might want to run git reset --hard before continuing."

I'm 99.9% sure I'm correct here, but just to be _really_ sure. This doesn't have to be on the GUB machine, right? It can be any machine with push ability, because GUB will pull the changed files before doing the build. If this is true, OK if I update the CG?

--
Phil Holmes