Re: Fix for poblematic snippet in /Documentation/snippets and LSR -polic

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Fix for poblematic snippet in /Documentation/snippets and LSR -policy?
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:46:42 +0200

2012/9/12 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Morley"
> <address@hidden>

Hi Phil,

thanks for the quick reply.

There is nothing wrong with lilypond here, more likely that the author
of the snippet didn't thought about the possibility of a user wanting
to add an explicit 'DynamicText to the 'Hairpin-starting-point.
The LSR-snippet _is_ tagged docs.

I'll follow your advice and post my proposal here on the list, opening
a new thread.

-Harm