Re: 2.17.2 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: 2.17.2 regtests
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 20:59:25 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith OHara" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:23 PM

Phil Holmes <email <at> philholmes.net> writes:

Results from my pixel comparator. Some good, some in need of consideration:

http://philholmes.net/lilypond/regtestresults/2.17.2/

Thanks for your work looking at these.

These changes are expected and explained in tracker issues
2493

Check

2611

Check

2783

Check

2493

Not convinced. Would we not expect the new time sig to be shown at the end of the previous line? It's gone.

 728

Check

2727

Check

2493

Check

1290

Check

2493

Nope. Don't understand why ledget lines aftect the overall staff size. Look at the height of the staves - the new version is smaller.

each number above corresponding to a row of your table

--
Phil Holmes