Doc: Improve documentation of \glissando. (issue 6529043)

From: graham
Subject: Doc: Improve documentation of \glissando. (issue 6529043)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:08:15 +0000

We normally do not include \override in most sections of the Notation
manual.  Instead, we ask users to submit LSR snippets showing the
\override, then we include those snippets in the docs.  This allows us
to improve the documentation with minimal effort on the part of
developers.

If there's a special reason to include \override directly, then we can
-- we do this when discussing automatic beaming, for example, because
there's no sense in mentioning this without having overrides.  But I'm
not certain if this applies in this case?

http://codereview.appspot.com/6529043/