Bridges conference Math&art

From: Boštjan Kuzman
Subject: Bridges conference Math&art
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:42:15 +0200

Dear Lilypond developers.

As a mathematician and a casual user of Lilypond, I would like to
share the news about the Bridges conference on math and art, which is
taking place in Entschede, Netherlands, next summer.

http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2013/

Since Lilypond was actually started in Netherlands, maybe organizing a
small Lilypond users and developers meeting within this conference
would be a good idea?
I must say, however, that I have nothing with the conference
organisation- I'm just passing along an idea that ocurred to me... But
I would definitely try to attend such a meeting,

Best regards,

Bostjan Kuzman
Univ. of Ljubljana
Slovenia