Re: GUB failure in parser.yy

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: GUB failure in parser.yy
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 20:21:36 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 6:38 PM

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

My preference _right now_ would be to remove the code that's causing
the old version of Bison a problem.  To fix Gub, rebuild Gub and then
rebuild lilypond would take considerable time which I don't have now.
I'd like to get an updated version of lilypond out over this weekend.
I'd be happy to discuss how to update Gub and then rebuild it starting
next week.

Trickier than expected, just changing lily/parser.yy was not enough.

<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2855>

Patchy has OK'd this, so I'd suggest pushing to staging or master direct, so I can see what GUB makes of it in the morning. If you push to staging, I'll run patchy-staging if no-one else does to forward it to master.

--
Phil Holmes