Re: [Parser] Lookahead in music function arguments

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: [Parser] Lookahead in music function arguments
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 22:06:24 +0200

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Thomas Morley
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Speaking as a user:
> I never used 3\cm (don't like it), but I know others did (in \paper ).
> So no objection from me, and there will be the workaround.

Wait, does David suggest to change things so that we won't be able to
write \paper { indent = 2\cm } ?  Or does the suggested change concern
something else?

Janek

PS David, i see that you wrote a long email - i'm sorry but
unfortunately i don't have time to read it :(