Re: 2.17.4 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: 2.17.4 regtests
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 18:57:04 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith OHara" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 6:44 PM

Phil Holmes <email <at> philholmes.net> writes:

The one I don't understand is markup-special-characters.ly. I've
attached the difference image, but the summary is that with 17.2 there's a
visible hyphen in in-nocent, and this disappears with 17.4.

That changed with the first commit (1 of 2) in the patch for issue 1700.

The input is a line Lyrics with no notes to follow. There is nothing
in the input that requests a hyphen in that place, so it seemed correct
to let the space close.

Thanks Keith

--
Phil Holmes