Re: [talk] suggestion: redesign "sponsoring" page.

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: [talk] suggestion: redesign "sponsoring" page.
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 16:45:22 +0100

2012/11/10 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Francisco Vila" <address@hidden>
>> Some time ago I offered Graham to contribute two additional graphs.
>> Here they are; see them in
>> http://paconet.org/lilypond-statistics/authors.html#authors_by_year-month

> This patch would be applied to the gitstats shell script I downloaded from
> the authors' git repo?

My patch applied to an old version, but I have checked latest git
version from author and the only difference is line numbers. That
makes the patch unable to be applied but here I attach a newer diff
against very latest git version with correct line numbers .

> Are the new graphs then automatically included, or
> do they require an option?

I think the patched single-file gitstats script does all by itself, so
you should not have to do anything special other than running the
modified script.

The modified script generates the graphs by creating the appropriate
.dat, .plot and .png and also modifies the HTML so that the graphs are
included.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com