Re: Applies scheme indentation according to the GNU guidelines (issue 68

From: graham
Subject: Re: Applies scheme indentation according to the GNU guidelines (issue 6814080)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 12:45:31 +0000

Some people (notably Jan) were quite vocal about wanting to use
"whatever emacs does" literally, regardless of bugs.  I support this
view; the important thing is consistent indentation.

However, I don't see any fixscm.sh in this patch.  Also, I'd like to get
the fixes to clip-region added, regardless of any further debate about
reproducing emacs bugs or not.  Could you push a fix to the comments in
clip-region.scm, then put a patch that adds fixscm.sh on rietveld?

https://codereview.appspot.com/6814080/