Re: Moderation on lilypond-auto?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Moderation on lilypond-auto?
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 18:26:39 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <address@hidden>
To: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 6:07 PM

Hello,

On 12 November 2012 12:17, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

sometimes I run staging patchy and it mails a report to lilypond-auto
once it is finished.

I can see it in my mail logs, but I never see that it actually arrives
on the list.

How is that managed?  Do I need to do something specific to have this
work?

Any reason you feel you need to do that - run patchy staging that is -
I am permanently running every 2 hours. I haven't set up the email to
say everything was ok, that's all as 99% of the day there are no new
commits and I don't know how to only send when something fails or is
pushed. So i stopped sending anything, but it runs as normal. If I get
any problems or notice any errors I pipeup on the list directly.

So for staging - no news is good news.

James

This is definitely patchy-staging? I'd not realised you ran that so often. I thought you just ran patchy-test-patches?

--
Phil Holmes