Re: Python hacker emergency on git-cl

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Python hacker emergency on git-cl
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 12:50:09 +0100

2012/12/2 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
> James <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> David,
>>
>> On 2 December 2012 08:55, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> James <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Well, I have been using it already, and it is clearly an improvement
>>> over the previous situation, so it should be committed to git-cl, and
>>> people should be encouraged to update their version of git-cl afterwards
>>> (well, that it does not work otherwise is likely "encouragement"
>>> enough).
>>
>> Has it been pushed to the git repo?
>
> No.
>
> --
> David Kastrup

Trying to upload a new patch set for issue 2966, I ran into said git-cl-issue.
Using LilyDev, I tried to apply Reinholds patch (after storing it in
git-cl.diff), but the terminal returns:

address@hidden ~/lilypond-git (dev/local_working)$ git apply git-cl.diff
error: git-cl: No such file or directory
error: upload.py: No such file or directory

What's wrong and how to proceed?

-Harm