Re: Doc: Clarify documentation of footnotes (2971) (issue 6845078)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Doc: Clarify documentation of footnotes (2971) (issue 6845078)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 23:04:16 +0000

On 2012/12/11 17:43:26, dak wrote:
At the time this text was written originally, grob-name was pretty
accurate.
But now we probably should call it something like "grob-spec" (or
whatever we
use for overrides) instead: if you want to put a footnote on a time
signature,

Good call.  I'll modify the text and syntax definition.

So we should at least give one example including a context name.

There already is an example of modifying a TimeSignature,
BarLine and KeySignature, all at the Staff level.

Trevor

https://codereview.appspot.com/6845078/