Re: Approximates cross-staff slurs in VerticalAxisGroup vertical-skyline

From: dak
Subject: Re: Approximates cross-staff slurs in VerticalAxisGroup vertical-skylines. (issue 6498077)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:08:37 +0000

Ugh, found those unsent "Draft Comments" in my backlog, no idea whether
they still apply.  Might be worth glancing over.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6498077/diff/28/lily/phrasing-slur-engraver.cc
File lily/phrasing-slur-engraver.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6498077/diff/28/lily/phrasing-slur-engraver.cc#newcode322
lily/phrasing-slur-engraver.cc:322: // There are likely SlurStubs we
don't need. Get rid of them.
Why don't you need them?  Which don't you need?  What happens with the
rest?

https://codereview.appspot.com/6498077/diff/6033/lily/phrasing-slur-engraver.cc
File lily/phrasing-slur-engraver.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6498077/diff/6033/lily/phrasing-slur-engraver.cc#newcode324
lily/phrasing-slur-engraver.cc:324: // There are likely SlurStubs we
don't need. Get rid of them.
The whole loop is uncommented.  What SlurStubs do you not need?  What
SlurStubs _do_ you need?  How do you distinguish them?  Why don't you
need some?  How do you get rid of them?  What happens with those that
you keep?

https://codereview.appspot.com/6498077/diff/6033/lily/slur-engraver.cc
File lily/slur-engraver.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6498077/diff/6033/lily/slur-engraver.cc#newcode124
lily/slur-engraver.cc:124: * For every active slur, we create a slur
stub.
Meaning notecolumns x slurs stubs.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6498077/