Re: Patchy Merge not happening

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Patchy Merge not happening
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 16:36:27 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "James" <address@hidden>; "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 4:28 PM

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <address@hidden>
To: "Devel" <address@hidden>
Cc: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 3:28 PM
Subject: Patchy Merge not happening

hello,

It seems I may have internet issues from home (I cannot access my box
from work and staging is 5 hours behind now), assuming it is not
something more fundamental (unlikely but possible - power outage is
the only other likely thing I can think of) it should sort itself out,
but if not I won't be back until around midnight BST to check (another
8 or 9 hours from now).

James

I'm just about to push my update to the manuals page, so I'll run a
merge afterwards.

Well, my Patchy-staging is half an hour into the doc build already, so I
won't restart it.  At least if your patchy fails, mine has a chance to
push the state before your commit.

In the list of "dumb things to do", I expatriated a wasp hive (with
about a dozen hibernating homecoming queens) from outside a window of
ours today.  After having it hung from a tree a few miles away I get
back and pull off the long-sleeved tight-fitting shirt I used for this
enterprise.  And get stung near the throat.  So I brought that beastly
little princess out to join its sisters.

And lo-and-behold, Patchy failed during building the docs.  I'll go into
analysis mode right away.  Sigh.

I can help with that - see my recent mail.

Unfortunately, wasp-stings are not so manageable with a quick computer...

--
Phil Holmes