Re: Patchy Merge not happening

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Patchy Merge not happening
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 18:14:27 +0100

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> Unfortunately, wasp-stings are not so manageable with a quick
> computer...

Well, animal trouble is not unheard of here...  At least, our tomcat
(which is probably 4 months by now and has everyone fawning over him, to
the degree where Conny is annoyed and says she'll get rid of all the
horses and just get two more kittens and all her riding pupils will be
doubly as happy) has downed his first rat yesterday.  I have to admit
being impressed.  I hope his habit of not backing up (neither with dogs
or horses) will not get him into trouble some day.