Re: How should tupletSpannerDuration actually work?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: How should tupletSpannerDuration actually work?
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 11:41:34 -0000

She says the bracket can be extended to the rhythmical position that the tuplet conceptually ends on, even if there's no note there.  However, it seems to me that the example David gave is wrong musically.  It should be [ crochet quaver ] [ quaver crochet ] to allow the brackets to be placed where they lie musically.

--
Phil Holmes