Re: confessional (was Re: Configuring git-cl)

From: James
Subject: Re: confessional (was Re: Configuring git-cl)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:56:15 +0000

Hello,

On 26 January 2013 15:47, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
James <address@hidden> writes:

> I guess it might have been worse if you'd pushed to master and not
> staging as well when you realised your mistake,

Worse?  No.  Diagnostics for a problematic situation?  Yes.

Our scripts are quite good at not messing with mistakes, so there is no
real point in rushing out a fix for which one is not really sure it is
an improvement.

Well I re-reran the scripts again immediately - in case it still though there was a difference in the commits and tried again to build/test/merge, but it didn't - just said 'no new commits'.

So I think it is all ok.

james