Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3150 in lilypond: oversight in repeats.itely w

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3150 in lilypond: oversight in repeats.itely with old bar-line-glyphs
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 09:57:06 +0100

Marc Hohl <address@hidden> writes:

> [code.google.com doesn't let me use the html form to reply, I claims
> out that
> address@hidden is an invalid owner username. Huh?]

Delete the @googlemail.com and continue.  Maybe people with an
@googlemail.com address need to change this to @gmail.com in their user
preferences.  Or, preferably, somebody has to hit the Google code people
with a big cluestick.  It's been this way for a few weeks now, I think.

Maybe it is for encouraging people to stop using Gmail.  External mail
addresses don't have that problem, I think.