MetronomeMark collision chaos

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: MetronomeMark collision chaos
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 19:45:39 -0500

Hello all!

Almost certainly my #1 frustration with Lily right now is the fact that
MetronomeMark collisions resolve so poorly.

Why is it so difficult to get them to push remaining MMs to the right
(stretching the music underneath to accomodate, if necessary)?

Each score I engrave — and particularly each individual instrumental part drawn
from those scores — requires an embarrassing amount of manual tweaking to
ensure readability. I have CDN$100 for anyone who can make my life easier here,
even with a short-term hack…

Thanks,
Kieren.