Re: bounty hack for some (non-Mike) Schemer out there

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: bounty hack for some (non-Mike) Schemer out there
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 05:10:58 +0100

On 12 févr. 2013, at 02:58, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
>> Should get you started OK:
>
> Thanks for this!
>
> First, I'm going to turn this into a music function so I don't have to keep
> typing it all.
> Then I'm going to see if I can turn it into a callback function for
> MetronomeMark — that's where I mostly need it.
>
> Many thanks,
> Kieren.

Hey Kieren,

You won't be able to do this with a metronome mark because that Grob is an item
whereas the text spanner is a spanner, meaning it can take up multiple columns
witthout stretching the music too much. So I'd use a customized text spanner in
a separate context (like Dynamics...or you could create your own).

Cheers,
MS