Re: Includes empty skylines in minimum translation calculations (issue 7

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Includes empty skylines in minimum translation calculations (issue 7304068)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:15:47 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/7304068/diff/5/lily/align-interface.cc
File lily/align-interface.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7304068/diff/5/lily/align-interface.cc#newcode65
lily/align-interface.cc:65: an empty extent, delete it from the list
instead. If the extent is
Could you update the comments and include the other changes from
https://codereview.appspot.com/4515158/

There is some copying that is no longer needed if we leave all the
VerticalAxisGroups in the array.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7304068/diff/5/lily/align-interface.cc#newcode116
lily/align-interface.cc:116: && !(*skip_elt)[i])
I though we needed this up on line 99, so that we we skip line 129,
which would include the skyline of a staff with only rests, if that
staff would be removed as empty.

and then we also avoid the second check of pure-height that would have
to search through the line for keep-alive events (for every tentative
line-breaking possibility)

https://codereview.appspot.com/7304068/