Regtest 2.17.13

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Regtest 2.17.13
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:45:42 -0000

I've run my pixel comparator on 2.17.13 versus 2.17.12 (note - the output shows this as 2.17.11 since the windows exe contained the wrong version number). Output is at

http://philholmes.net/lilypond/regtestresults/2.17.13/

As might be supposed, most of the differences are connecting bar lines. However, I've put them all there so that David can check for any other problems. There are one or two oddities - stem length, flag markup and tablature, so it would be worth other devs glancing over them. Note that one image is _very_ wide, so please scroll right for filename and any comment I may have included.

--
Phil Holmes